Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Video games.

I'm not brilliant at video games. I'm not bad at some sports games and some simulation type games. Anyway, here are some of the best video games I've played.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - not the most recent or technologically advanced but I think it was the most fun to play. Probably had the best soundtrack too.

Timesplitters 2 - again not the most recent but the games like capture the flag were just brilliant to play. Crazy characters and weapons somehow made killing hundreds of enemies less horrific.

Zoo Tycoon - there is a trend here for not going with the most recent version, but again this is my favourite. A good game to play over a long period of time. Also there are monkeys.

Rugby League 2 - yes, not the most recent, but definitely the game I have spent the most time on. Very addictive and wonderfully customisable. Not just in-game customisation, but because it was on PC you could edit almost anything. You could make the pitch blue or make it rain someone's face. Brilliant.

Age of Empires 3 - finally the most recent edition of a franchise. Another incredibly addictive game with some good scenarios that you can play for hours.

Enjoy and tell me your favourites in the comments box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment