Monday, September 23, 2013

Opinions.

I know I haven't posted anything for, well, quite some time. This is for a number of reasons. Firstly, I am lazy. Secondly, I have been doing other things. Finally, there are enough people spouting their opinions on topical events. I have enjoyed writing about some things, but really I'm just another voice in the crowd. I'm not going to bother posting anything topical to do with the news anymore, partly because there are plenty of other people doing that, but partly because it is a waste of my time (and indeed your time should you choose to read it).

From now on I'll only post anything on here if it is useful. Sometimes it might be a travel blog and sometimes, not. Basically if I find out something that can help others in some way then I'll post it. Unless it is obvious. Obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment